Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Digichat

Just finished a digichat with 4 poeple and I am not sure I completely like it. When you have 4 it seems like you never know when to jump in. By the time I finish typing, they have gone on to different things. It would prbably help if I didn't look at my hands when I type. It is much better that email.

Now that school is over for the year I thought I would have more time but I still want to do summer things and I guess I am just taking longer to do assignments because I have more time. Surprising how you can waste time when you think you have lots. I can understand how students feel when you give an assignment weeks ahead of time.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Interesting comment on your digi chat. I wonder if that is why kids today seem to like texting and IMing because they have private chats with one person at a time.

Time...I agree...but just think you will have loads in another month!