Wednesday, June 20, 2007

As I work on the online course, I find I enjoy some of the activities but the amount of reading is killing me. (and some trees) I cannot read that much on the computer screen or highlight so I end up printing everything. What a lot of paper. I might save everything to give to a student in the next cohort. If they have to read the same thing it will save a tree or two. But I have to be organized enough to keep it all. A book would have been easier for me the reading A Hero's Journey online. It may have costs less than the paper and ink I am using.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I also can't comprehend well when reading lengthy documents on a computer screen. I am a creature of habit, I have always read a book from my hand, not a screen. I guess it's time to transform into the digital age!
I also think that the internet has saved lots of trees since most everything is going electronic with email, web pages, etcetera.

Cheryl H

Jodi said...

Good luck on Friday...I will be thinking of you from the beach.

Shannon R. said...

I get terrible headaches if I concentrate too long (read)on a computer screen. I too would have forked out a little dough to buy Hero's Journey in paperback. Good luck next week with your exit experience and in all your future endeavors. Keep in touch!